It is possible at any time to withdraw your funds and leave the AnyCryptoStock exchange.
The procedure is the following:
- Convert your Crypto Stocks to USxD
- Convert your USxD to Bitcoin or Ethereum
- Withdraw Bitcoin or Ethereum and transfer to your wallet.
Convert Crypto Stocks to USxD
- From within your account go to the Trade section
- Select the Crypto Stock you wish to convert. In this example we have chosen Lloyds Banking Group Plc (xLYG) and therefore the xLYG/USxD pair.
- In the bottom right hand corner enter the amount of Crypto Stock you wish to convert.
- By selecting 100% you can convert the entire amount of the specific Crypto Stock you own.
- Click on Sell xYLG to convert your Crypto Stock to USxD.
- Go to the Trade section;
- Select the ETH/USxD (or BTC/USxD) pair in the top left section;
- At the bottom right, enter the amount of USxD you wish to convert to Ethereum;
- Click on 100% to convert the entire amount of USxD you own;
- By clicking Buy ETH (or Buy BTC) you will convert the USxD to Ethereum.
Please note: in this example we have chosen to buy Ethereum at market price in the Market section. This way the purchase is immediate. Alternatively, you can set the ETH price at which to make the purchase from the Limit section. AnyCryptoStock may ask you to re-enter your password before completing the transaction.
The purchase is immediate and verifiable in the Balance section.
Withdraw Bitcoin or Ethereum and transfer to your wallet
From the Balance section you can check the amount of cryptocurrency you own. To withdraw Bitcoin or Ethereum (but also any other Crypto Stock) just click on Withdraw:
A window will open in which to enter:
- The address of your wallet where you want to transfer your cryptocurrencies. Warning! Do not enter addresses of other cryptocurrencies than the one you selected;
- The amount you wish to transfer;
- Click on Confirm.
After clicking on Confirm, a new window will open:
You will have to:
- Click on send email;
- Go to your email inbox, copy the six-digit code you received and paste it into the appropriate section
- Click on Confirm.
The transaction has started. Please note: Fees are dependent on the network and not on AnyCryptoStock. The time it takes to process the transaction depends on network congestion and could take even hours.
Article is closed for comments.